Runner, lifter, kettlebell heaver, coffee cup collector, late afternoon napper, dog lover, romantic comedy watcher, reality TV addict, and former Wonder Woman for MOCSA.
Friday, February 3, 2017
WILFTB via Twitter
Y'all, I'm going to be honest. I've got some really personal reasons for having a hard time with our peaceful transfer of power (much more than my political beliefs) and I honestly could not care less about dating lessons.
Also, I had a community meeting and missed part of the show, have no desire to really re-watch it, so I took a shortcut this week and took some lessons from the faithful who like to take their reactions to Twitter. So, I hope this makes up for my lack of sincerity this week.
Posts on some really amazing runs to follow.
So here is what Twitter taught me:
1) When asked to shovel dairy cow manure, relate your dissatisfaction back to the task at hand:
2) Stay realistic with your expectations
3) Missing out on facts about a former President means we need to take a look at US History curriculum standards.
4) Crazy people get jealous?
5) Honestly, I just agree with this one:
6) Sometimes, it's best to just be direct when you aren't getting along with your boyfriend's other girlfriends.
7) Always be sure to tell a story that may paint you in a poor light in such a way that you still seem adorable. A Southern accent may help.
My apologies for phoning it in. I'll be better next week.