I'm pretty excited. Fall is quite lovely after the hot summers in Kansas.
In celebration, here are a few things I love about fall:
- Yoga pants (they make my butt look great)
- Long sleeve running t-shirts
- My super awesome slippers
- The Twin Cities Marathon
- Running capris (I feel so fast in them)
- Knee-high boots
- Everything becomes pumpkin flavored
- Crunchy leaves
- Running is insanely easy after a hot summer
As soon as I post this, I will probably think of 10 more things I love about fall.
Honestly, this is why I stay in the Mid-west: the seasons, seeing changes, having a different environment for a little bit, knowing that even when I'm complaining, there will be another change soon enough. I'm sure places like Southern California or Hawaii are nice. Amazing, most likely. Me? I like a little change every now and then. I'm almost positive that after awhile, all that sunshine would get to me.